- Start Internet Information Services Manager and select applications pools.
- Select ADFS app service pool and click on Advanced Settings under Actions from right hand navigation.
- Click on Identity ellipse (…) under Generate Process Model Event Log Entry.
- Click on Set.. button and re-enter adfs service account credentials.
- Start ADFS app service pool.
- Also make sure to update password for ADFS windows service under Administrative Tools->Services (double click on AD FS windows service and update password under Log On tab).
We at HIMBAP are a team of highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM experts, with extensive experience in developing solution for diverse domains, across verticals.Contact US if you are looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM implementation/Upgrade/Customization/Training help.