I got one requirement from my client where we need to complete Email activity based on it’s Due date. so I have to check if current date is equal to email’s due date then close email activity. So I created a workflow to implement this. Here are the steps to create workflow
1. Create new workflow select Entity as Email, Give some name to workflow like “Close Email”, Select new Blank workflow.
2. Select Run when record is created.
3. Select “Wait Condition”
Timeout until Email:Due Date
5. Select Row under and add new step “Change record status” and set email status as completed.
6. It should look like as below.
7. Publish your workflow and create Email record and set due date. workflow will close email activity based on it’s due date.