In this article we are going to discuss how we can use Voice of the Customer to design our Dynamics 365 training feedback survey or it can be used for any feedback survey similarly. If you are new to, I will suggest you check our earlier articles
We need to capture training feedback , it should capture some basic details of the candidate and should capture feedback about the training contents.
We can use Voice of the Customer solution for designing our survey. We can use following steps to create our training feedback survey:
**Make sure you have followed our earlier article to setup Voice of the Customer
1. Navigate to Voice of the Customer and click on New
2. Fill basic required details on the Survey form and Save it
3. Click on the Form Selector and navigate to Designer form
Let’s say on the first page we want to simply display a text “Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Feedback Survey”
4. Click on the Pencil, it will open editor, we can use toolbar to format our text like below, after that save and go back to our Survey
4. Click on second page and drag a short answer question and edit it’s text to get candidate name
5. Now, let’s say we want to capture trainer name, drag a single response question and edit question and response accordingly
6. Now let’s capture training feedback, draft a single rating question and place if over form, it will open question editor automatically
7. Provide name and label for the single rating question
8. Navigate to Questions section and add your required questions, like below
9. Navigate to Columns and let’s say use below columns headings
10. Save and Close the Grid page.
Stay tuned for more Dynamics 365 Contents !!